Our staff have over 30 years in support of the legal profession including delivering training at the College of Law; support, installation and LawWare.
We have assisted clients with migrating from one practice management application to another; splits, mergers, incorporations and setting up new practices.
We can help you find & fix problems in your accounts or provide support for audits.
Our principal consultant, Caroline Kessler, has 30 years of experience in support of legal practices.
Her experience includes:
- Delivering training at the College of Law
- Training, installation and LawWare legal practice management software
- Rectifying trust and modification of precedents
- The (NSW) Law Society has referred solicitors to Caroline to fix their accounts
- The (NSW) Law Society wanted to create a course on trust accounting which was created by Caroline in conjunction with the, then, Chief Trust Inspector of the (NSW) Law Society
- Assisting clients with migrating from one practice management application to another including LEAP, LawWare and setting up new practices
- Helping clients with internal audits or preparing for external audits
Allan Kessler, has 40 years of experience in the IT industry. This included more than 21 years with Hewlett-Packard and territories to meet legislative changes.
The online training in trust accounting is presented under our division, Legal Bookkeepers Institute.